Anyone... anyone... ?
Maybe I should go ahead & re-introduce myself since it's been ridiculously long since I've last blogged. Like since November 7.
Hi... I'm Deana. Not DeAnna
Blogger for almost 6 years now. Although in the last couple months you might wonder since it used to be almost daily.
Scrapbooker for almost a lifetime. Again with wondering.
Zumba instructor who no longer has much drive or inspiration to stay connected to this blogging/crafting world, but is still not willing to give up on said blogging & will probably never quit scrapbooking either.
I guess a big part of the problem is that I'm no longer designing for any companies, so I don't have anything I HAVE to do.
Torn between 2 lovers... feelin' like a fool... lovin' both of you is breakin' all the rules....
Anyhoo. Here's some of what's gone on in the past month...
- Lots of Zumba. Duh.
- Also Spin class & running.
- And an Insanity class that tried to kill me. I won though.
- A rotator cuff that's having issues.
- A girls night with fabulously crazy friends
- Annual mammogram & fasting physical. Still healthy, although one may argue I need meds for craziness.
- 2 movies with a friend: Thor & Hunger Games... one of which was at a 5-star lounge where they served you from a menu. Are you kidding me?? Yes please!!
- Lots of volleyball practices & games for Bryn
- Our home alarm motion detector activated in the basement while not home, resulting in the police coming to search our house. False alarm. Thankfully no one jumped out of the closet to kill me after they left.
- Alarm company at house to fix the false alarm problem.
- A weekend in Memphis, along with the Mizzou vs Mississippi football game at Ole Miss. Coldest 9 hours of my life ever. But Mizzou won. Go Tigers!
- Candy Crush. Level 123. And yes I know... I need a life. Literally & figuratively.
- Mizzou girls volleyball game in Columbia. They won & are ranked 4th in the country. Makes me SO want to play volleyball again.
- My hair did.
- Bryn's hair did.
- A wonderful Thanksgiving with family.
- Black Friday shopping at 2 stores because it was on Bryn's "bucket list" to experience it. Hopefully the 1/2 wait in line cured her forever, since I already know how much I hate it.
- Cyber Monday, on the other hand, is ok.
- Date night with Bob to watch Mizzou win & go to the SEC championship game. Tigers vs. Tigers on Saturday.... gotta love it!
- A wake for my friend's dad.
- Some of the Christmas decorations out, along with a tree that's still naked.
- Annual YMCA employee tests and a CPR & First Aid re-certification class.
- Too many iPhone photos & not enough (or rather any) with my Canon.
- And a couple finished pages + a few pages in progress still laying on my floor...
Suffice it to say that this is the first year in last 5 years that I'm not doing a December Daily mini book. I'd be lucky to blog daily & we all know that isn't happening... so I'm pretty sure the mini book is NOT happening either.
Am I a little sad to not be doing it? YES. Because the finished book is always pictures & daily memories that would've never been documented in the main scrapbook had it not been for the work to complete it.
But also one less thing to stress me out in December.
So yay me.
Okie dokie then. I'll be back in less than a month. Even if it kills me...