Ok... so it's been awhile. Like 11 days, but who's counting?
We spent a week in Scottsdale (our home away from home for like the last 10 years) & just got home on Saturday night. And then I taught Zumba on Sunday night & again Monday morning. Which was totally awesome, since that's probably the biggest thing I miss when we're out of town.
Anyway, the week went by fast. And we had a great time. Like, if it weren't for Zumba, I could've stayed longer. I wasn't ready for it to end. And I can't always say that on trips. So it was good to get away. Really good.
I kinda kept a little photo journal of the week on Instagram... or should I say... what I don't mind 12 year olds seeing since that's the majority of who's following me on there. LOL
And since I can't remember sh!t these days... here's a running list of some highlights so I can refer back to it when/if I ever get around to documenting all my photos...
- About 75 insect bites on my feet, legs & hips that I brought from home. Cortisone please.
- Seasons 52 & Chelsea's Kitchen with Sally & Molly. Love those girls.
- Time at the pool every day. Plus the "Flowrider" for Bob & Bryn.
- Green Vegetarian for T'Soynami "ice creams."
- Shopping on the day it rained. Monsoon season!
- 2 days worth of convos regarding another Zumba gig at another facility.
- Hilarious feet photo texts with Marci, Mom & Dad... and the "Duke" photo on Facebook that had us all in tears we were laughing so hard.
- Jumping on the bed. She made me.
- Chatty Cathy at the pool who told me her age 3 times, her height & her weight in a matter of 15 minutes of sitting next to her. Ummm... cray cray.
- Twinning with Bryn.
- Whole Foods lunches almost every day.
- "Studying" for my AFAA Group Exercise Certification at the pool. With frozen vodka lemonades. What can I say... it's vacation & the test isn't until next month.
- Bryn's requested photo shoot where Bob had to take like 100 photos of her. Not kidding. I've taught her well. LOL
- Great weather. Well HOT weather. But hey... at least I came home with a tan.
School starts Wednesday. Not ready for the summer to end. REALLY going to miss hanging out with Bryn every day. Even if she does get on my nerves sometimes.
Oh well. Lord knows I'll find ways to fill up my days. I always do! And then it's like... It's 3:15 already?! Where did the day go?!!
Ugh. 7th grade. Missing her already. Why can't she stay young forever...
Back soon with some projects I finished before we left.