Well... it's the last day of 2012. And I find it TOTALLY appropriate that I'm teaching Zumba today. I can't think of a better way to end my first year of teaching Zumba! LOVE it!
And following trend from year's past... I went through my work from 2012 and picked my top 12 favorite pages from this year...
A few trends I noticed in my scrapbooking this year:
- Banners were big this year.
- I love to fit as many photos as possible on a 12x12 page (+ journaling!)
- Clearly I still have a thing for clouds.
- I have a thing for dimensional suns too.
- I tend to gravitate toward using similar designs on my pages.
- I've been using way too much not nearly enough graph paper this year.
- I use SRM Stickers on almost everything.
- Creating a "scene" is usally a must.
You can see the rest of my pages from this year (& prior years) right here.
Hope you all have a very safe & fun New Year's Eve!
And may your 2013 be full of happiness, health, prosperity & most of all.... LOVE!
PS... If you haven't tried Zumba yet, I think this should be your year! ;-)