Time flies by way too fast. Seriously. Can't believe school starts in a few weeks. New chapter coming up though. Lots of pre-middle school stuff going on around here...
- Round #2 of braces went back on & Tylenol is our friend.
- Buying new locker decor to take with us for middle school orientation/registration next week... it's all about the accessories you know.
- Ordering new furniture for Bryn's new room (I've been telling her for 2 years now that we'd move her into the guest room, since it's a bigger bedroom, & redo it for her during the summer between 5th & 6th grade).
- Selling & giving away old furniture.
- Painting the new room. Man do I hate how long it takes to tape a room, but it does make painting faster & easier for me.
- Scheduling a very LONG over-due appointment with the carpet cleaner while the room is empty.
I have a FUN guest designer gig coming up very soon & am currently working with new products that I received a few days ago. CUTE stuff! Finding time to sit in the craft room & work is becoming a challenge in itself however. Too many other fun distractions, what can I say?
And just another quick page I recently made using old photos from last summer & some of that Echo Park Springtime collection, along with a few SRM graduation stickers. Not a whole lot of embellishing was necessary, as the "scene" on the paper made it pretty quick & easy to finish (for once)...
One of these days I'll finish working with last year's photos. Maybe.
TGIF! And we're off to softball practice this evening.
Will someone please remind me that I'd rather not be the assistant coach next time?
Thank you... ;-)