Wellll.... hellloooo there. Long time, no post.
Question: Do you have writer's block, Deana?
Me: Oh no, I have plenty to say. I probably just shouldn't say all of it. Throw in a glass of wine & I'll really get chatty. LOL
In other news though... much has been going on, as always, since I last blogged.
- Much Zumba & Body Pump. Even a road-trip with a bestie to do more Zumba. Because can one ever really do too much Zumba? I think not.
- Bryn is still rockin' it in volleyball. I LOVE to watch that girl play.
- I went to Cabo with my parents & my sister last month... just the 4 of us. It was amazing. I should blog about that too. Sheesh, I'm behind.
- Threw an 80's party for a good friend who turned 50. Oh and 50 is the new 30, by the way, since I'm inching closer to it.
- And lots more... like lunches & good times after classes with friends. Thank you God for friends. They are such a huge blessing in my life & what keeps me sane & laughing.
I came across this list the other day about things we can control & thought I'd share. There really is very little in life we actually CAN control. Like the following, for instance...
- Your beliefs
- Your attitude
- Your thoughts
- Your perspective
- How honest you are
- Who your friends are
- What books you read
- How often you exercise
- The type of food you eat
- How many risks you take
- How you interpret situations
- How kind you are to others
- How kind you are to yourself
- How often you say "I love you"
- How often you say "thank you"
- How you express your feelings
- Whether or not you ask for help
- How often you practice gratitude
- How many times you smile today
- The amount of effort you put forth
- How you spend/invest your money
- How much time you spend worrying
- How often you think about your past
- Whether or not you judge other people
- Whether or not you try again after a setback
- How much you appreciate the things you have
And then there's THIS. These talented young girls with voices who gave me goose bumps. And the sweetest song ever about friends. And mine really are the BEST...
Happy Hump Day, or as I like to call it... PUMP DAY since I'm off to teach Body Pump this morning & then Zumba tonight! Good times...